Week 1: Hello Journalism















INTRODUCTION:  
 So it begins... Hi, Good Morning, Good Evening, and welcome to Riley Rambles. My name is Riley Goff and I am a 19 year old College student looking into Journalism for the fun and the adventure of sharing the happenings of Albany and other various things.


    I graduated from West Albany High School last August. Due to the COVID restrictions the entire class of 2020 had to wait to graduate until some restrictions were lifted for all of the students and their families to come together for one last time. Post-high school, since there are still many restrictions I have yet to do much outside of the house. Luckily schooling moved to a remote setting with online meetings it gave me something to do. 


    I have lived in Oregon all my life, currently in Lebanon but I have lived in Albany as well. Personally, I did not want to move away from my life that I had in Albany, I feel so distant from everyone but luckily I still get to see my friends and family. 

    

GOALS FOR JOURNALISM:

1. Be Successful

2. Learn a lot and as much as I can about Journalism!

3. Learn some Photography skills

4. Experience all that I can with this class

5. Most importantly, have fun!


Week 1 Photos: 


Even though I live far from everyone, I can never beat the view that I get to see every night from my room.

Beautiful stars my Girlfriend Kaitlynn drew with chalk with Spring/Summer weather on the way it was nice to enjoy the weather for once.


I get to enjoy the company of my adorable niece Carson Rae whom I watch for roughly an hour everyday. She is just a ball of joy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Haner: Photographer of the Week

Week 3: Spring is HERE!